Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Projects!


So since the holidays have officially passed, I think it is safe to post the projects I was working on that were gifts.

Let's start with this pin cushion. In honor of my mom-in-law (#2) getting a new sewing machine, I thought she'd like a nice pin cushion to help her on her new sewing adventures! Is sewing an adventure???? Well, I think it is!

I found the tutorial for this a while back on Boutique Nutmeg Designs, through Craftgossip.com. I know that's a mouthful!


I also made her this little holiday towel. I found the tutorial for this one over here at Sweetie Pie Bakery. It's an easy quick project! This is on my to do list once I get more terry cloth!


For my nieces, I made draw string backpacks. For the older girls, I made them in their school colors and for my younger niece, in pink!




I made these by eyeballing it. I know, really technical! Ha! I had found a nylon drawstring backpack on clearance for 50 cents at my fav fabric store and just used that as the basis for the bags. I hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment