Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Patchwork Bag



Yes, I'm a kid at heart. Yes, I like to play video games. Yes, I'm 35 and own a DSi. :) I love playing the puzzle games! I decided it was time to make a bag to store it in (the bag whore strikes again!).

Side Note---For those of you who don't know me, I'm a bag whore! Love them! Have way too many and keep making more!


So, back to the current bag. :)
This was a good stash buster project. I dipped into my basket of small snippets of fabric to get this done. Totally random sewing. I made the squares as big as I wanted to cut the pattern pieces out. Found a zipper in my stash and used some ribbon for the handles.

Here's a look inside:


One side of the bag holds the DSi

The other side holds my games. :)

This is actually helping me keep it from my 2 year old. She does things on my DSi that I didn't know was possible! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, brilliant bag with so many up-sides to it: 1) It is homemade (could I make something like it?) 2) one can home-make several when one has 3 children and 3 Nintendos and 3) Its a bag!!! (no more arguments needed) ;o).. good thinking and nice work..

    Kind regards from Denmark
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete