Sunday, November 7, 2010

For The Love Of Ribbon!




I went to the MOST amazing place yesterday! The Offrey Ribbon Outlet! I never knew a place like this existed. Boy was the trip worth it! It is located in Hagerstown, MD so it was a small road trip for us. Now it isn't a huge place but has a lot to look at. Rolls and rolls of ribbons! Satins, grosgrain, curling, holiday, and crafting ribbons! Plus bows, like the sticky bows for packages, satin roses, gift bags, tags, some trims and even had some fabrics!

We each walked in (my mom, sister, and my sister's mother-in-law were with me) and grabbed a carry basket. In no time we started filling our baskets! The next thing I knew, my basket was overflowing with ribbons! Huge rolls of grosgrain, a roll of white satin, smaller crafting grosgrain, satin roses, and a load of curling ribbon! Here is what I got:

Each of the large rolls have approximately 80 yards of grosgrain ribbon on them! And now for the grand total on this order.................$22.78!!

This will NOT be the last time I visit this place! There will be another road trip in my future. :)

1 comment:

  1. You continue to amaze me with your bargain hunting skills! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete