Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Holiday Time!

Now it's time for the next chapter in this quirky year! The holidays are coming and that means it's time to think about this years Christmas card. In the past, a simple Christmas card would do (pre-baby). Now, I have these grand ideas about doing a family portrait and sending them out but the time always gets away from me. The thing I AM certain of?? The little tadpole will be front and center! How I am going to do that you ask? Lot's of photos taken and ONE has to turn out decent, right!!?? Keep your fingers crossed!

Next is what is the card am I going to use? I may not know that yet but i know where I'm going to look! I love Shutterfly! I have used them in the past for making a calendar, and printing TONS of baby pictures to send to family. They have so many options! They have photo Christmas cards, regular Christmas cards, and generic holiday cards

Well, I'm off to take photos. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment