Friday, February 10, 2012

Big Girl Bed!



It's good to be back!! Yes it has been a while but lots has been going on! The biggest is due in May! More on that later.

So I started this quilt a while back. Here is the post. It took me pretty much a year to complete. I was working on it sporatically in the beginning because I thought I didn't have a deadline. Then, back in August, I learned things were going to change so away I went! The pattern is called Fractions On A Roll. It's for Jelly roll's but I used regular cuts of fabric.


Once the strips were cut, it went together pretty quickly.


I also splurged and got it professionally quilted because I know this will be washed many times and I want it to last. I just LOVE the pattern! Once that was done, I started on the binding.


The binding went on really quickly! I'm really happy with how this quilt turned out!



With the left over fabric, I made a matching sham. My little tadpole is so proud of her big girl bed!

1 comment:

  1. This quilt turned out awesome! I know your lil tadpole loves her new big girl bed! Can't wait to see what other projects you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete