Thursday, February 25, 2010

Diaper Bag Mini

When I first became a mom, I loved toting around my diaper bag! I carried everything I might need. I really enjoy it!
Then there are those times when you are just going to a friends house for a few hours or your little one it hanging out with a friend while you go to an appointment. Do I really need to lug the entire diaper bag?? Not really. Just need to bring the "just incase there's a poopie diaper" supplies. That is exactly what I needed.
A friend of mine had this little pouch that held a couple of diapers and one of those "travel" size baby wipes. I HAD to figure out how to make one! This is my first go at it. I will try again because my flap didn't turn out exactly how I wanted but not bad over all. It has come in handy on a multitude of occasions. Mine just big enough for a couple diapers, a travel container of baby wipes and a changing pad. I love this fabric too!

1 comment: